When I checked out my good friend Sooz's blog this morning I knew immediamente that I had to hop on over to Big Huge Labs and Flickr and make one for myself. So fun! Check out the story at the bottom of this post.
The questions & answers that generated the photos:
1. What is your first name? Cameron
2. What is your favorite food? Carbs!
3. What high school did you attend? North Marion
4. What is your favorite color? Turquoise
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Mark Wahlberg
6. Favorite drink? Dark beer
7. Dream vacation? Thailand
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Good Mamma
10.What do you love most in life? Balance
11. One word to describe you? Empathetic
12. Your Flickr name? Create Beauty Daily
The Flickr links to the photos:
1. Boh Tea Estate, Cameron Highlands, 2. Homemade: Fettuccine Alfredo and 4 random Basil leaves, 3. Lower North Falls, 4. Melissani Lake - Kefalonia Island, 5. 2218992067_cbeb806712_o.jpg, 6. me and you.., 7. Between water and sky, 8. szechwan peppercorn creme brulee, 9. Mom and Baby Giraffe, 10. the unexpected... ♫ ♫ little egret from bali♫, 11. Hey, You're Awesome and I Love You., 12. Reach for the sky - Blue sky moment #15
Here's how you do it...Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr search, and using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows), and it generates the mosaic for you. (So wish I would have known about this then!)
Kind of cool: I started tracking back entries, because Sooz thought it was fun when she saw it on Denise's blog; who in turn was inspired by Megg; who'd found it on Claudia's blog; who saw at Jamie's; who was inspired by Darlene; who'd been tempted by Kiki; who found Rachel's irresistable; who got sucked in by Janet; who jumped in thanks to Leah; who had seen it at Nicole's; who jumped on the wagon due to Jess; who didn't link anyone so either she started the game or wants us to think that she did. :) These women live literally all over the world. And in the past two months and four days we have all become connected through this weird blog world of inspiration. And this is only one "stream" of backtracks... I could spend hours clicking links to other people who have also done it, too (but I won't for Pete's sake!). It's very cool to me to think about each person affecting each other person in this small little inspirational way. And don't even get me started on all the photos and photographers who are included. Wooo, mind-boggling!
Anyway, it's totally fun and also really cool. I've already found another set of questions so I know I'll be doing this again in the future! :) Post a comment with a link if you decide to play along, too!