Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dark Garden

I innocently did a little Google search today and I stumbled upon an unbelievable blog. And by unbelievable I mean that I sat and read and stared at the screen and thought, "This is not real. I don't believe this. Who would waste this much time and energy on such a vitriolic bashing of another person's life and blog?" The entire blog is about her reading two other people's blogs and then bashing everything they say and do and Googling them and dishing dirt about their private lives.

GET SERIOUS.

What a waste of time and energy. This person purposely spends time reading something she hates and then spends more time writing about how much she hates it. Saaaaaaad. Sad sad sad. I was in such shock that I didn't realize I had wasted three minutes of my own life reading it. Then I snapped out of it and did a somersault across the living room.

I've been searching for another signature for my e-mails and this reminded me. So Ta-Da! My latest StoryPeople signature. I {heart} StoryPeople. This is "Dark Garden."

I once had a garden filled with flowers that grew only on dark thoughts but they need constant attention & one day I decided I had better things to do.

Happy happy day, y'all! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rrrrr, my comment was munched.

Basically that woman has nothing constructive to do with her time. She needs to partake in some sort of art. The world would be a happier place if more people did art.

Glad you moved on and found a WONDERFUL new signature. xo

Anonymous said...

I loooove story people and what a beautiful idea. So fitting for such a bright person as you.