Friday, September 12, 2008

Damn You, Cathy Zielske

Cathy posted a link to this thing called Yearbook Yourself.

Don't go there. Don't click the link. Because if you do you will spend far too much time making things like this:


And this:


And, Lord help me, this:


p.s. I did not actually graduate in any of these years.

p.p.s. I swear that the 1994 head was stolen from my 1991 yearbook and her name was Candy Stigall. I was a loser freshman when she was a super-cool senior and one time I was in the girls' bathroom when she applied hairspray. I thought I was going to choke but had to pretend to be fine so she and the other seniors wouldn't think I was even more dorky than they probably already thought I was.

p.p.p.s. I don't have a complex, I was dorky in high school. I didn't hit my stride until much later. "High school is the best years of your life" my ass!

p.p.p.p.s. Jo (aka Jason's mom), I'm sorry I said damn and ass in the same post. Have fun in California. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I laughed my ass off---
Those are FUUUUUUNNNy!

kellie said...

HAAAAAAAAAA, HA, HA!! :) I am going to have to do that now!

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to visit the site. I actually LOVE all the glasses on the older yearbook photos. I MUST find some of those!!! AND, sadly, I think my yearbook photo DID look like 1994 (not the year I graduated, but close.) I must find a senior picture and post both. DEPRESSING. And at the same time, riotous. Thanks for the laugh! xo