Thursday, July 17, 2008

Out of Office

We had a busy weekend last weekend and my introverted self crawled into a hole for a couple days to recover a bit and accomplish some tasks. Just as I was coming back into the world, I woke up yesterday feeling sick. And it got worse. This nasty illness has been going around Jason's office and we saw some of them over the weekend so I'm assuming that's where it came from. My whole body aches and my throat hurts and I have a headache. It probably didn't help my case that I did Pilates on Tuesday for the first time in two years... so between my using muscles I haven't used in ages and the general body aches, I had to have Jason help me sit up out of bed to take my pills! So I'm staying medicated and drinking fluids and having Jason run to the grocery store on the way home for all the "sick food" supplies. Thank goodness for kind neighbors who have Top Ramen in the house and gave me access to their house today so I could have lunch (thanks Roxanne!). :) I hope to do Favorite {Photo} Friday tomorrow but other than that I will probably be MIA for a bit. Everyone at Jason's office says that they were down for about a week so I guess I will have plenty of time to catch up on bad daytime TV and any movies I haven't watched! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's no good. I hope this is something different that DOESN'T last a week. One of those 24 hour things....

Sending love and hugs, K, P, and King Oliver.

MAM said...

Hope you get to feeling better in shorter than a week!

Monica (BPS Classmate)

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon. Ick. That sounds like one fierce strain going around. Take care. Look forward to fridays photo. Take care. Glad Jasons taking good care of you:)

muirwoodsue said...

Hope you feel better soon. Pilates is a killer and when you haven't done it in a while OUCH. Good for you for doing it! I am new to your blog, but loved last week's photo friday photo.
Take care!
Sue from BPS