Left to right: Jason, Dabney and Kris (thanks for the photo!), Emma, Kerry, Mike, me, Stephen, and Julia.
Then we settled around the chimenea outside to enjoy one of our favorites from the tasting....
...and enjoy the gorgeous scenery...
...and even a cool car that drove by!
We stopped at two other wineries, one of which was situated on rolling hills reminiscent of Tuscany. [I saw these two sitting at this table and thought how cool it would be to have a photo of oneself here, so I gave the couple my card and they e-mailed me so I'll be sending this to them next. Fun!]
It was a gorgeous day and the fall colors were beautiful! These trees provided the perfect backdrop to our picnic lunch location.
It was a really great day spent in a beautiful location with great people, and big thanks to Kerry for organizing it all!
I am thankful (for):
- Nine straight hours of sleep!
- Feeling a lot better today.
- Our DVR that allows me to fit TV into my schedule rather than the other way around. :)
- Sweet Jason taking care of me when I'm not feeling well.
- The mac and cheese I keep in my pantry "just in case" which came in handy when I didn't feel like eating anything else last night.
- Swaps and projects with my artist friends coming up and forcing me to think creatively in new ways.
- 30% off coupons arriving in my inbox for things I have to buy anyway!
- A friend asking me to do her a favor that she could have asked of anyone (but I'm so glad she asked me). :)
- Samurai Sudoku, oh my goodness I love completing these!
- The joy I receive from doing nice things that people don't expect.
- Piles of unread books just waiting for me!
- Photo editing software. :)
- Finally finding a color I want to paint our living room. :)
- My camera tripod.
- Natural light.
- Jason knowing me completely and not only loving me "anyway" but loving me more for it. Ah. Maze. Ing. HUGE. The greatest gift ever.
- Having a small grasp of html coding. :)
- Friends who organize trips and invite me. :)
- Comfortable shoes.
- Remembering to have Jason take a photo after I voted on Tuesday, which you'll see tomorrow!