Mother and baby are doing well (and father Brad, big sister Francis, and formerly-little-brother-now-middle-child Zephyr are doing well, too)! Isn't she just so, so... oh, I have to say it!... pretty in pink? :) I just want to touch that soft new baby skin! Congratulations, Ingrid and Brad and family! Inez is beautiful and I can't wait to hold her when we come home for Christmas!
I can hardly believe that it's already been a week of the Gratitude Project! Today will mark 140 things that I'm grateful for... things that I've noticed and thought about more in order to document them, thereby appreciating them more and focusing on the more positive aspects of life. All this sunshine is driving Jason nuts, ha ha! :) But it's been great for me, and I'm so, so glad that I've done it! And I am positive that I will keep this project in my back pocket to whip out again if I start focusing on
I am thankful (for):
- The safe delivery of Inez!
- Learning to think outside of my
way, way too small and constrictivebox.
- Full-face motorcycle helmets.
- Enlightening and validating conversations.
- Acceptance and patience.
- A great one-liner full of dignity and grace that also puts someone in his/her place (although I never think of them, Cynthia's dad sure can!!).
- Adverbs and the people who know how to use them perfectly. :)
- Where you've been not dictating where you can go.
- Greg's gorgeous repair of my China hutch cabinet!!
- Jason's support (especially about a specific subject lately).
- Online stores with free shipping. :)
- Jason and I both having vehicles that are safe and reliable (and paid off).
- Our house and my studio in the basement (which is still coming together but will rock!).
- People who share their passion and knowledge with others.
- All of our travels and everything we've gained and learned from them.
- Pumpkin spice bisque (oh my heavens!).
- All the Veterans who have served our country; remember to thank a Veteran on Tuesday!
- Every day I have to learn and grow and love and create and live and laugh and enjoy and try to become the person I truly want to be.