Here is my Dad back in May with my oldest niece, Emma. On a carousel, obviously. :) I've heard you have a big day planned, Dad, so I hope you have a great one!
I'm not feeling at all well today, which is kind of a surprise because I thought I'd feel a lot better after the results of the election yesterday! So I'll just get into my list. :)
I am thankful (for):
- Being able to stay in pajamas on the couch when I'm not feeling well.
- Story People.
- Good Earth teas.
- That the election results were announced last night and we didn't have to wait weeks and weeks.
- Inspiring speeches!
- All the people who are encouraging the American people to come together again and put the divisiveness behind us.
- Colorful, comfy fleece pajama pants.
- Boxes of old photos organized so that I can
mostlylocate what I want when I want to (like yesterday's Jason and John photos), and my scanner.
- Learning to let go of certain things a lot more easily than I could in the past.
- That my microwave has returned to its normal function and has stopped turning on as soon as you open the door!
- My car being parked in the garage again.
- Jason tucking me in and kissing me every day before he leaves for work.
- Love Actually, it lifts me up and makes me laugh, I adore this movie!
- Fuzzy socks.
- Leftovers in the fridge so I don't have to cook. :)
- Having great ideas for my upcoming Christmas Advent and Chanukah swaps (yes, I'm doing both!) and most of the supplies to make them all.
- Heating pads.
- Caller ID. :)
- Being married to my best friend.
- People who leave nice comments on my blog. :)