Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project 365, Week 5

Remember how last week I mentioned that the template I used wasn't even? Well, I looked at the rest of the templates and none of them are even. All the photo sizes are completely different; sure, everything lines up in a grid, but why aren't they even and balanced? Totally annoying. Do not ask me how my house can be a disaster but this uneven grid thing makes me crazy, because I don't know. What I do know is that when I used to run track and cross country, I'd make up math problems to do while I ran. Who does that? Apparently my OCD hit the part of my brain that's in charge of math, and missed the part of my brain that's in charge of housekeeping. Alas!

Anyway, once I realized that all the templates were wrong, of course I had to go in and fix them. The crazy part is that I LOVE that stuff. Meticulous work with numbers? Oh, so awesome! I can totally zone out. So last Thursday I fixed all four double-page spread templates.

This is the fifth template (counting the single page I did as a title page), so now I'll just rotate back through them unless/until I get bored and decide to make my own templates from scratch.


Helpful Blogger Hint: If you ever want to scroll through all the posts about a particular topic, click on the corresponding label at the bottom of the post. This post is labeled Project 365 and Scrapbooking, so if you click on Project 365 then you'll see all my posts with that label. Same for my Favorite {Photo} Friday posts, etc.

I'm really impressed that I made it through an entire month without forgetting to take a photo even a single day! I'm really glad I'm doing this, it's so fun and I know it will be great to look back on at the end of the year. Are you playing along yet?

7 comments:

Erin said...

Love the moon!!

Stella said...

I'm playing along. Totally going to ignore what you said about the templates being crooked and just chant wabi sabi. :)

Need to figure out how to make a miniature snapshot to post on my blog so I can show off my pages too!

zanne said...

Beautiful pics!

queenofoptimism said...

Love your items! Glad @zannedu RT'd you. HUGE Etsy fan (and spender, I am!)

Teri Baxter said...

Cameron, You are sooo talented! I wish I lived by you still and you could show me how to use Photoshop to do this. Very cool - beautiful pictures. I'm kinda addicted to Studio J right now... it's affecting my housekeeping abilities too :)

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I just love your collages every week!

Cynthia said...

go cameron! I wish we lived closer and could totally be photoshop math dorks together:) I love that kind of stuff too!!! The templates look fabulous and so amused by the magic lettuce containers myself:) How does that work!?!?