Wow, we have a logo now! Thanks to Paula! :)
I am thankful for/that:
- My friend Kellie had her baby! Carli was born yesterday and mama and baby are safe and sound!
- For once I'm caught up on my book clubs! One of my clubs doesn't meet in December and the other one will meet while I'm gone, so I don't have another club meeting until January, which means I get to read whatever I want for a while!!
- Jason is off riding motorcycles with friends today, which means I get most of the day to myself, the perfect day for an introvert who just had a house guest! :)
- Greek yogurt... it's sooooo good!
- Cherry Coke Zero; I know I shouldn't, and I try not to drink much soda, but it's such a guilty pleasure!
- Cycles can be broken, and knowing that it's a cycle is half the battle.
- Learning from others' mistakes.
- I don't have much bad food in the house, because if I did I'd eat it all today. I'm especially craving gummy bears and Doritos, neither of which I ever keep in the house. If I really really want to buy something but I don't, I think of it as "saving" money; the same applies to food I really really want to eat but don't--think of the calories I just "saved"! :)
- Our house didn't flood during the recent storm (unlike some friends in Virginia Beach!). :(
- I got to hear my niece on the phone today and she made me laugh--gwocka wocka wocka means gorilla, apparently. :)
- Jason came home safely from his motorcycle ride and he had a great day.
- Jason cuddles me every night as I go to sleep; even if I come in to bed after he's already asleep, he'll usually wake up enough to cuddle me. :)
- I'm never bored. I have far too many interests to ever be bored, and my brain is too active. When I used to run I'd think up math problems to solve while I ran, just to keep myself occupied while I ran. See? Never bored.
- The new vacuum that Jason got me, which is soooo much better than my old one.
- Burt's Bees lip balms.
- L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers.
- Hot baths.
- Soft, fluffy towels.
In addition to the people I linked to yesterday, here are some new ones (either new people or new posts)! Click on the name for the main blog page, and each Day for a direct link to that post. Zanne (Day 1); Katherine (Day 1, Day 2); Sooz (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3); Jilliene put Day 3 up last night and Day 4 this morning; Katie posted Day 2 today.