Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday

My friend Erin wrote to me early this week to let me know that she'd be featuring me in a Handmade for the Holidays post and wanted to know if I'd be offering any Black Friday deals that she should mention. Well, I hadn't even thought about it, but since she mentioned it I decided to!

So I wanted to let my loyal blog readers know about it! :) I'll be offering free shipping, plus a free pair of earrings with any purchase of $65 or more. I want to post a photo of the earrings I'll be giving away, but my schedule today just got changed for me so I have to run and don't have time right now, so I'll add the photo to this post later this evening. Plus, I'll be discounting several of my currently listed items, and those will be first-come, first-served... once they are gone, they'll be gone! So shop early on Friday! :)

Some notes about the deals:

Free Shipping, part 1: It's a lot of work/time to go into every item and remove the shipping charges, so I'm going to *refund* the shipping charges to you... in other words, go ahead and make your purchase, pay for it, and then I will refund you the amount you paid for shipping.

Free Shipping, part 2: If you *really* don't want to do that, then send me an e-mail or convo on etsy before you order and I'll set up a special listing for you without the shipping charges.

Free Earrings: If your purchase amount (w/o shipping, obviously) is over $65, I will automatically include the free pair of earrings, you don't need to do anything.

Discounted Items: Prices for the items I'm going to discount will already be discounted, go ahead and purchase as normal.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be back later to answer them and post a photo of the free earrings. :) Thanks so much!

Updated: I was too busy during the daylight hours today to take photos of the earrings so I'll put the photo up tomorrow before we head over to the neighbors'! :) Thanks!

Updated again: My camera is apparently annoyed with me today and I'm not getting what I want, but I need to go get ready to head over to the neighbors so here's the best I could get for now! :)


You can choose what, if anything, you'd like dangling from the fused circle. Shown from left to right are natural pearl, pink pearl, dark peacock pearl, gray pearl, crystal, and no dangle.


Indicate in "Notes to Seller" during checkout which pair you'd like. If you don't let me know you'll receive the plain loops with no dangle. These are fun little earrings that can go with anything! If you don't place a $65+ order and would just like to buy the earrings, I'll have them available on the site after this weekend for $16 per pair.

Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why do I have to be so broke right now!!!!!!! Someday I will have some of your beauties I promise!!! Love ya Cameron!!!