I'm suffering a MAJOR case of it right now, paired with my usual But-First-I-Need-To-syndrome. Lately I feel like a lot of my life and the things I want to do are on hold while I catch up with an overwhelming To Do list. Being gone for 2.5 weeks gave me a LOT of housework to catch up, especially considering I didn't do any housework for the week before I left because I was too busy preparing to leave! But there are other things that I feel like I need to do before I can do other things that I want to do.
- I want to blog about my time in Orlando and at CHA, but first I need to edit all the photos because
my camera sucksI haven't ever been able to figure out how to make my camera work the way I want it to, so every single photo needs to be futzed with.
- I want to play with my advance copy of This Is Not a Book and show you all, but I feel like I need to do one of the BIG challenges to be really worthy, but those are more time-consuming, so first I need to finish up a swap I'm in that's due this week.
- I want to start on the swap that's due, but first I need to clear a space in my craft studio to work, and I need to find the supplies I plan to use, and as long as I'm doing that I might as well organize all my inks and paints, and....
- I want to send the photos to the winners of my blog contest from forever ago, but first I need to edit and upload photos to print at the same time, because if I'm going to upload and send an order and make a trip to the photo place, I might as well do it all at once.
- I want to start work on our "formal" living room, but first I need to clear it out and move all the stuff into the dining room. But first I need to go through all my Polish pottery and decide what I don't want/need and list it on Craigslist, so I'd have less stuff to move back and forth, plus a little extra money in my pocket!
- I want to get our master bedroom cleaned up and organized and pretty, but first I need to go to Wal-Mart to buy hangers for all those clothes piled up on my table that need to be hung, and if I'm going to go there then there are other things that I need to pick up, and I might as well go to Home Depot, too, and if I'm going there then I should ask Jason if there's anything he needs, and I think I had a coupon around here somewhere....
Oh, and GET OFF THE INTERNET.
Hope to see you again tomorrow with something to show for my work today! :)